Thank you for your interest in donating to Thielen Foundation!
Your generosity will help Thielen Foundation create and sustain programs that serve, educate and inspire young people so they’re equipped and empowered to reach their full potential in life. By donating, you help our nonprofit fund critical programs in your community. From our program partnerships to fundraising events, your contributions do not go unnoticed!
Please make your check, money order or cashier’s check payable to Thielen Foundation.
The Thielen Foundation
Attn: Amy Sinclair
314 1st Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Please note: Do not send cash through the mail
Your donation will support vital programming, including:
Support for Mental Health
Thielen Foundation works to provide tools and resources to support mental health care treatment for youth. As a longtime partner of the University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital’s Behavioral Health unit and United Hospital in St. Paul, your donation will fund critical resources for Behavioral Health unit patients to thrive, such as:
- Supplying journals and yoga mats as tools to relieve stress and anxiety
- Providing holiday gifts and activity bags for patients
- Upgrading the Gross Motor space for patients to be active, exercise, stretch and more.
Initiatives for Youth Sports Programs
Thielen Foundation believes in the power of sport to change lives, which is why we developed our #ChangeThruSport program to provide financial support for local youth sports teams. To date, Thielen Foundation has donated more than $500,000 to local youth athletic teams, high schools and organizations that were in dire need of funding and equipment to keep their programming up and running. Your contribution will help keep these programs going and further fund initiatives like:
- Providing new sports equipment to local youth teams
- Supplying teams with new apparel, including jerseys
- Upgrading weight rooms in high schools across the Twin Cities
- Academic scholarships for student athletes who demonstrate leadership in their sport and in the classroom; while maintaining a gpa of 2.0 or higher.
FOOTBALL CAMPS ARE BACK FOR 2024!
Click the links and sign up today
Copyright © 2022 All Rights Reserved.