2020 THIELEN FOUNDATION GIVE-A-WAY SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
2. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering this sweepstakes, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all sweepstakes rules (“Official Rules”) and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the sweepstakes. Participation in this sweepstakes constitutes participant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of The Thielen Foundation, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents (collectively, the “Foundation”), which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respects. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Foundation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the sweepstakes and/or the receipt or use of the prize awarded in connection with the sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participant fully and unconditionally releases all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of participant’s entry, name or likeness.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This sweepstakes is open to legal permanent residents of the U.S. and District of Columbia, 18 years of age and older, excluding residents of the State of Rhode Island. Proof of age and identity must be furnished upon request. Employees, agents, independent contractors and affiliates of the Foundation and immediate family members of all such persons, are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes. The Foundation reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, suspend or amend this sweepstakes at any time for any reason without prior notice. The Foundation further reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time without prior notice, in its sole discretion. The Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules or infringement of the rights of a third-party. This promotion is void where prohibited by law. The Foundation is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any material associated with the sweepstakes.
4. TO ENTER. This sweepstakes will run between 12:01 a.m. CT on September 12, 2020 until 11:59 pm CT on December 30, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
B. Mail-in Entry: To enter via postal mail, participants must mail a legibly handwritten, 3″ x 5″ card with your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and the words “2020 Thielen Foundation Give-A-Way Sweepstakes,” insert the card into an envelope and mail it with sufficient postage to: The Thielen Foundation, Inc., 314 1st Ave. N., #300, Minneapolis, MN 55401, attention: 2020 Thielen Foundation Give-A-Way Sweepstakes. DO NOT SEND ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Each entry must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope with the participant’s first and last name, street address, city, state and zip or postal code, legibly hand printed in the upper left hand corner of the outer envelope. Entries that are sent in business reply envelopes, that utilize address labels or stickers (for any address), that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules will NOT be honored.
C. On-line Entry: To enter on-line, participants must access and complete the official entry form located at www.thielenfoundation.org/2020-sweepstakes.
All completed entries must be received within the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible to win a prize (“Eligible Entries”). There is no limit on the number of Eligible Entries per participant. Submissions received after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period will not be valid for the prize. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of delivery. By submitting an entry, participants agree to abide by these Official Rules. Automated entries or entries generated by robots or scripts are prohibited and will result in immediate disqualification of any and all associated entrants. Persons submitting entries under false pretenses will be disqualified. If for any reason the Internet portion of the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, the Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes. The Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes. The Foundation has no obligation to notify a participant of his/her disqualification. CAUTION: any attempt by a participant to undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Foundation reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law. The Foundation is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate or misdirected entries. Entries will not be returned and will become the property of the Foundation for promotional and other use, and by entering participants assign any and all rights in and to the entries, and copyrights thereof, to the Foundation. By entering, each participant authorizes the Foundation to use his or her name, likeness and image in its advertising and promotional materials. By entering, each participant releases, indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless the Foundation and their respective directors, officers and employees, from any and all claims, liabilities, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever resulting in whole or in part from their participation in the sweepstakes and the acceptance and use of any prize.
5. TO WIN. Three (3) Eligible Entries will be chosen randomly at a drawing on December 31, 2020 (“Drawing Date”).
6. PRIZE. The first winning Eligible Entry drawn will receive an autographed jersey signed by Adam Thielen (with an approximate retail value of Two Hundred and Forty Dollars ($240 U.S.)). The second winning Eligible Entry drawn will receive an autographed football signed by Adam Thielen (with an approximate retail value of Two Hundred and Ten Dollars ($210 U.S.)). The final and third Eligible Entry drawn will receive an autographed pair of training camp gloves signed by Adam Thielen (with an approximate retail value of Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($250 U.S.)). No prize may be transferred or substituted by a participant. The Foundation reserves the right to change any actual prize at any time during the sweepstakes. In this event, every effort will be made to provide a prize of like estimated value. The Foundation does not warrant or make any representations in connection with the prize, express or implied. All costs and expenses not specified in the above prize descriptions, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. The provided approximate retail value of the prize is an approximation. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual cost of any prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
7. IDENTIFICATION OF WINNER. The Foundation will announce the winners within five (5) days following the Drawing Date. The Foundation will contact the winning participants by postal mail or e-mail by the information provided on the Eligible Entry and the winners’ names will also be posted at www.thielenfoundation.org/2020-sweepstakes. The identity of the winner may be requested by printing your name, address, phone number and the words “Request for winner’s name – The 2020 Thielen Foundation Give-A-Way Sweepstakes” on a 3″ x 5″ card, inserting the card into an envelope and mailing it with sufficient postage to: The Thielen Foundation, Inc. located at 314 1st Ave. N., #300, Minneapolis, MN 55401. A winning participant must accept the prize by signing and returning the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and a copy of these Official Rules no later than ten (10) days after receipt. No Prize will be awarded until such documentation is received by the Foundation. The winning participant is responsible for any taxes associated with the award of the prize.
8. ODDS: The odds of winning the drawing will depend upon the number of Eligible Entries received.
9. SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is sponsored and promoted by The Thielen Foundation, Inc., located at 314 1st Ave. N., #300, Minneapolis, MN 55401.
10. MISCELLANEOUS. Everything for this sweepstakes is provided as is, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. By entering, participants consent to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Minneapolis, Minnesota, in all disputes arising out of or related to these rules or this sweepstakes. This sweepstakes is governed and construed under the laws of the State of Minnesota, excluding its conflict of laws principles. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
Copyright © 2022 All Rights Reserved.