Charity Softball Game 2023 Giveaway
The first 500 people to purchase tickets get entered to win an autographed jersey from Thielen.
The first 1500 people to purchase tickets get entered to win an autographed helmet from Thielen.
The first 2500 people to purchase tickets get entered to win a VIP upgrade, which includes an all-inclusive reception and photo opportunity with Thielen for up to four people following the game.
All 5000 ticket purchasers get entered to win an autographed football from Thielen.
The Giveaway Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to U.S. residents 18+. Enter between 11:01 AM 12/15/22 – 11:59 PM CST 5/31/23 or until 5,000 Eligible Items sold. See Official Rules below for details including alternate entry method, odds, prizes, restrictions, and details. ARV: $1,500. Sponsor: The Thielen Foundation, Inc. Void where prohibited.
2. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering this sweepstakes, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all sweepstakes rules (“Official Rules”) and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the sweepstakes. Participation in this sweepstakes constitutes participant‘s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of The Thielen Foundation, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents (collectively, the “Foundation”), which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respects. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Foundation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the sweepstakes and/or the receipt or use of the prize awarded in connection with the sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participant fully and unconditionally releases all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of participant’s entry, name or likeness.
- This sweepstakes is open to legal permanent residents of the U.S. and District of Columbia, 18 years of age and older, excluding residents of the State of Rhode Island. Proof of age and identity must be furnished upon request. Employees, agents, independent contractors and affiliates of the Foundation and immediate family members of all such persons, are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes. The Foundation reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, suspend or amend this sweepstakes at any time for any reason without prior notice. The Foundation further reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time without prior notice, in its sole discretion. The Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules or infringement of the rights of a third-party. This promotion is void where prohibited by law. The Foundation is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any material associated with the sweepstakes.
- TO ENTER. This sweepstakes will run between 11:01 a.m.CST on Thursday, December 15th until 11:59 pm 5:00 PM CST on Wednesday, May 31st or until the first 5,000 Eligible Items are sold (“Sweepstakes Period”).
6. Mail-in Entry: To enter via postal mail, participants must mail a legibly handwritten, 3″ x 5″ card with your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and the words “CELEBRITY SOFTBALL GAMESweepstakes,” insert the card into an envelope and mail it with sufficient postage to: The Thielen Foundation, Inc., 314 1st Ave. N., #300, Minneapolis, MN 55401, attention: CELEBRITY SOFTBALL GAME DO NOT SEND ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Each entry must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope with the participant’s first and last name, street address, city, state and zip or postal code, legibly hand printed in the upper left hand corner of the outer envelope. Entries that are sent in business reply envelopes, that utilize address labels or stickers (for any address), that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules will NOT be honored.
7. On-line Entry: To enter on-line, participants must purchase a ticket to the 2023 Charity Sfotball Game.
8. TO WIN. Four Eligible Entries will be chosen randomly at a drawing on Wednesday, May 31st (“Drawing Date”).
9. The first winning Eligible Entry drawn will receive an autographed jersey by Adam Thielen (with an approximate retail value of Two Hundred] Dollars ($200U.S.)). The second winning Eligible Entry drawn will receive an autographed football helmet by Adam Thielen(with an approximate retail value of One Hundred FiftyDollars ($150U.S.)). The third winning Eligible Entry drawn will receive a VIP upgrade with an all-inclusive reception and photo opportunity with Adam Thielen for up to four (4) people (with an approximate retail value of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000 U.S.). The fourth winning Eligible Entry drawn will receive an autographed football by Adam Thielen (with an approximate retail value of One Hundred Fifty Dollars ($150 U.S.)). Winners must provide their own transportation to and from the destination for the VIP upgrade package. The stay may be subject to certain restrictions. Winners agree to be responsible for any and all additional charges including, without limitation, meals and incidentals. The winners do not have choice of trip options. Expenses not stated are solely the responsibility of the winners. No prize may be transferred or substituted by a participant. The Foundation reserves the right to change any actual prize at any time during the sweepstakes. In this event, every effort will be made to provide a prize of like estimated value. The Foundation does not warrant or make any representations in connection with the prize, express or implied. All costs and expenses not specified in the above prize descriptions, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. The provided approximate retail value of the prize is an approximation. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual cost of any prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
10 IDENTIFICATION OF WINNER. The Foundation will announce the winner(s) within five (5) days following the Drawing Date. The Foundation will contact the winning participant(s) by postal mail or e-mail by the information provided on the Eligible Entry. The identity of the winner(s) may be requested by printing your name, address, phone number and the words “Request for winner’s name(s) – The Celebrity SoftballSweepstakes” on a 3″ x 5″ card, inserting the card into an envelope and mailing it with sufficient postage to: The Thielen Foundation, Inc. located at 314 1st Ave. N., #300, Minneapolis, MN 55401. A winning participant must accept the prize by signing and returning the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and a copy of these Official Rules no later than ten (10) days after receipt. No Prize will be awarded until such documentation is received by the Foundation. The winning participant is responsible for any taxes associated with the award of the prize.
11. ODDS: The odds of winning the drawing will depend upon the number of Eligible Entries received.
12. SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is sponsored and promoted by The Thielen Foundation, Inc., located at 314 1st Ave. N., #300, Minneapolis, MN 55401.
13. Everything for this sweepstakes is provided as is, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. By entering, participants consent to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Minneapolis, Minnesota, in all disputes arising out of or related to these rules or this sweepstakes. This sweepstakes is governed and construed under the laws of the State of Minnesota, excluding its conflict of laws principles. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Elite Ink or the St. Paul Saints. The sweepstakes will be promoted on the Thielen Foundation social media channels in addition to Adam and Caitlin Thielen’s social media channels.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Enter your email to receive the latest updates from our organization.
Copyright © 2022 All Rights Reserved.